Monday 9 July 2012

lulu flora and sevi


the shop: lulu flora

location: shop 1, 2 dawn fraser ave. sydney olympic park
contact: 02 9746 6630
website: luluflora.com.au
signature style: bold and beautiful

the florist: sevi

number of years in floristry: 18

best thing about being a florist: stephen, my 7 year old son, thinks I'm cool because i work with flowers.

favourite flower combination: sweet peas, david austin roses, helleborus and dusty miller

most memorable event/occasion you have done flowers for: its pretty hard to forget doing flowers for dolly parton's vip room, with her glittery grand piano. lots of pink, lots of fun!

you are inspired by: my husband- his integrity, his will, and his love.

you are passionate about: my family; and the love that flowers bring.

red is all around


splashes of pink


pick me, pick me!


cymbidium feast


bold and beautiful


dramatic contrasts


mother nature showing off I


in the mood for purple


pink with a bit of attitude


heavenly whites


did someone order pretty?


mother nature showing off II


for a bride


hand-made love


sevi- cool mum, great florist


take away pretties


No comments:

Post a Comment